Protect yourself! The VIRULENT INFLUENZA MUTATIONS CAN KILL IN HOURS!
This is the best, proven technology Government certified protection for combating SARs, Avian Flu and is highly recommended for swine flu protection and prevention.
You get 5 masks with you purchase for your home survival kit, airline or train travel.
If you are a healthcare worker, first responder, firefighter, police and other public health official respiratory protection and lung protection can be critical when faced with a disaster, pandemic or epidemic situations. Stan Weinberg, CEO and inventor for Wein Products Inc. has a saying “If the mask leaks, nothing else matters". We agree.
You can never be too prepared for a disaster, as the 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina have taught us. If a disaster comes your way will your family will be ready? Will you have sufficient respiratory protection from the airborne health dangers?
A good fit is absolutely essential in mask protection. The Viramask with ViraSeal™ is the best for filtering pollution and it fits over the face extremely well. Disposable Viramask has an advanced certified N99 filter capable of 100 times more protection than the standard N95 masks.
N99 Viramask Features
- You receive 5 masks
- It is a strap free, adhesive sticking disposable mask
- Exceeds the latest CDC/NIOSH fit testing Total Inward Leakage (TIL) with a 100% success rate
- 100 times more effective than a N95 mask
- One size fits all- great for kids or adults
- Molds to all facial contours providing a universal custom fit
- It has an evaporative cooling design
- Hypoallergenic medical grade adhesive
- Comfortable to wear, easy to talk
- Instant fit with no fit testing required
- Disposable- each mask can be used up to 8 hours each, allowing time to reach safer ground
- Made in USA
- There is Particle Penetration less than 0.05% at 85 L/min
- Viral/Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (VFE/BFE) greater than 99.95%
- The flammability rating is - FDA 16 CFR Part 1610 Class I - NO FLAME SPREAD
- This unit is certified by US Government CDC/NIOSH for filtration efficiency and breathing resistance in accordance with 42 CFR Part 84
- This mask is Patent Pending