The Ultimate Particulate and Gas Air Purification - The Austin Air HealthMate PLUS!
Best at removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates
Areas up to 1500 sq ft have clean air.
The HealthMate Plus is the ultimate protection from irritating and contaminated air. It removes toxic gas carcinogens like benzene, household cleaner vapors, detergents, chemicals and other noxious gases. In additon to the gases, the tiniest of particles are removed. Dust, pollen, smoke, and other airborne irritants and pollutants are all gone. It is for the tough jobs where there is a heavy concentration of air pollution.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus delivers heavy duty, industrial grade air purification for your family home or office. It keep your family safe, particurly the most chemically sensitive, allergy suffers, children and elderly. Everyone breathes clean air in the most difficult of airborne particulates and polluting environments.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus has our "Superblend" or "Plus" filtering, a activated carbon infused with zeolite and potassium iodide. This blend is highly effective at removing the chemical gases. These additives improve the removal effectiveness for not only formaldehyde gases but also ammonia and other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The carbon blend is combined with a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter that removes the finist of tiny particles. If you are sensitive to chemicals, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus is the system for your home, office and salons.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus measures 23"x14.5"x14.5" and weighing 45 pounds. All four side of the system draw in air for a full 360 degree intake of air and the output is a directional air outlet that allows you to direct clean purified air towards the ceiling. It's housing is a baked-on coated steel frame with long lasting contemparary interior components. It draws over 400 cfm of air through its filter which contains 15 pounds of activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide and zeolite (ten to one ratio) and 60 sq. ft. of true High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) medical filter. The HEPA is of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus has a 3-speed control switch, 120 volts of power, and uses 115 watts of power when set on high. With a 5 year parts, labor, and filter warranty, plus the powerful air flow capacity, you can be sure to have clean, purified air throughout your room. You will have a healthy, easier to breathe environment with the removal of allergic sources, odors, dander, smoke, and most other airborne chemical vapors. This unit has been approved by the CSA, UL, and CE.
The HealtMate Plus is the ultimate protection!
- Welded uni-body construction/highest quality parts for long lasting life
- 60 sq. ft. of true High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) medical grade filter capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite/potassium iodide capable of removing chemical and odors
- Best combination of filtering in the industry
- Available in black, sandstone, silver, and white.
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite impregnated with potassium iodide to remove harmful gasses for chemically sensitive
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier (HM400+)