Airborne health risks will be removed. This is the air purifier that cleans the air of chemical particulate and gas toxins, harmful pollution, and natural airborne contaminates.
Our best overall protection in a compact size is the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier HM200. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier, used in the home or office delivers fresh, clean, odor free air for area spaces including the livingroom, bedroom, office room, nursery and kitchen. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier cleans the natural and man-made contaminants in the air which reduces the harmful health impact of air pollution. This HealthMate Air Purifier removes smoke, fumes, dust, chemical vapors, pollens, dander, mite dust, allergens, aerosols, and a whole host of other particulates found in our environment.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. HM200 is quiet when operating. It can easily be moved around from room to room and in very inexpensive to run and maintain. This air cleaner has been tested to insure that there are no emitting noxious gases or odors. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier has a 360 degree intake using all four sides of the system and a directional air outlet directed at the ceiling that allows you to direct clean purified air.The outter shell of the system is a baked-on coated steel frame with modern interior components designed to run continuously for years.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier HM200 measures 16.5"x11"x11" and weighs 18 lbs. It has a bottom plate which can be easily be removed for filter access. Complete with a fan and motor assembly, the Austin Air HealthMate has a three speed control switch, operates at 120 volts and runs on 80 watts of power at the highest setting. This unit is approved by CSA, UL, and CE. The filter assembly is a High Efficiency Particle Arresting (HEPA) filter and an activated carbon/zeolite blend. This is a medical filter that removes 99.97% of all polluting particulates as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron. Incomming air is first passed through an exterior PERMAFILT pre-filter designed to trap large dust particles. Occasionally vacuuming the sides of the system from the outside will eliminate costly filter changes. These Austin Air Cleaners can purify air in an area of up to 700 feet, comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty, and a 5 year pro-rated filter guarantee.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier is the best all around protection from airborne irritants and pollution for you family.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 12 lbs
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Strategically placed military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs.
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)