The Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400) replacement filter. The Austin Air HealthMate Filter provides the best overall protection for clean air from the Austin Air Filter family.
The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter is built using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter encased in a carbon/zeolite blend that removes the smallest of particles and absorbs chemical odors and gases. The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter HEPA remove up to 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95 percent as small as .1 micron. The activated carbon and zeolite mineral removes the chemical gas molecules such as formaldehyde, ammonia, carbon monoxide and other gases. These gases are call Volitale Organic Compounds (VOCs). The Austin Air HealthMate Filter is recommended to our customers that require the best overall protection for airborne particles and gases.
Includes a PERMAFILT Pre-Filter.
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite