The Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier replacement filter.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter has a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter enclosed with a activated carbon woven cloth capable of absorbing odors and gases. HEPA filters remove 99.97 percent of all particles sizes down to 0.3 microns and 95 percent of particales sizes as small as .1 micron. Gas molecules such as formaldehyde, ammonia, carbon monoxide and other gases are absorbed by the carbon/zeolite mineral blend. The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter is recommended to our customers that have chemical sensitivities, allergies and asthma.
Includes a PERMAFILT Pre-Filter.
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- a military grade woven carbon cloth layer
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Total weight 23 lb.