- You can breath easy and rid yourself of the stuffed up feeling
- Pollen will not bother allergy suffers
- Particulates won't bother asthma suffers
The Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA Air Purifier is perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers either for use in your home or office. This unit is extremely effective at reducing the harmful effects for those who have chemical sensitivities. The Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. is exceptional at removing air contaminates including dust, pollen, smoke, gases and odors. It is especially great for those who live in large cities or in areas where pollutants are at high levels.
The Allergy Machine Jr. combines carbon cloth gas trapping properties with HEPA particles filtration. Austin Air named their new filtration discovery HEGA or High Efficiency Gas Adsorption. Activated carbon is woven into a lightweight cloth, which is powerful enough to protect military personnel from toxic poisons. In fact, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. is specifically designed for allergy and asthma sufferers. This filter medium is capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron.
Designed for any room or home, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. is great for areas up to 700 square feet with air circulation of 200 cfm when on the high setting. You can use this unit in your bedroom, kitchen, or any area in your home where dust and pollen can be found. The gas trapping ability of military carbon cloth and the High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter removes unwanted odors and vapors.
Measuring 16.5"x11"x11" and weighing 12 pounds, this lightweight unit can be easily transported throughout your home where it best serves your family's needs. This unit operates on 120 volts of power and consumes 80 watts of power at the high setting. You can be assured that the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA will do the job it is meant to do.
If you live in a city dwelling or in a neighborhood where chemical vapors, dust and pollutants infiltrate your home or office, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. Air Purifier will alleviate any concerns you may have about further damage to your lungs due to asthma or other allergic reactions.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 12 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- Strategically placed military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs.
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)