- Airborne allergens are removed.
- No sneezing, runny nose, and allergy discomfort
- You will be relaxed and breathing again!
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Air Purifier brings relief to allergy and asthma sufferers. It is very inexpensive to operate for large rooms, your home or office for areas as large as 1500 square feet at 400 cfm when on the high setting. Allergens found in populated areas, forests, industrial plants or even farms will be removed with the Allergy Machine. The Allergy Machine is efficient at removing chemical sensitive particles, dust, pollen, gases, high level of pollutants, allergens, germs, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, tobacco smoke or odors. Lung, asthma and asthma irritants will be removed before they get a chance to affect family members. The Allergy Machine removes the mold spores and mildew odors.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine, designed for allergy and asthma sufferers combines the gas trapping ability of military carbon cloth with High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtration. These Austin Air Purifiers combination is called High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filtration - a new standard in the industry. This filter medium is capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron.
This Austin Air revolutionary design of HEPA filtration and the activated carbon that is woven into a lightweight cloth was found to be most effective in reducing the impact of contaminates for allergy and asthma sufferers. The Allergy Machine is so effective that military personnel now use it for removing toxic poisons.
The Allergy Machine measurements are 23"x14.5"x14.5" and it weighs 45 pounds. It has a motor assembly drawing air from all sides of you air cleaner, using 360 degree intake. The air exaust is directed to one output on the top of the system towards the cealing. The housing has a baked on coating made of steel. It has a 3-speed control switch, operates at 120 volts and uses 115 watts when placed on high speed. This unit comes with a 5 years warranty on labor, parts and a 5 yr pro-rated guarantee on the filter. It is a long lasting air filtering system you can rely on for many years.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approve
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Activated carbon woven cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lb.
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Air Purifier
You may also be interested in the following product(s)