The Ultimate in Air Purifier - The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus!
Removes benzene and other volatile organic compounds from the air
Capable of trapping 99.97% of all tiniest polluting particulates
Cleans areas up to 700 sq. ft.
The ultimate protection from airborne irritants and contamination from our Austin Air Purifiers, is found with this compact designed, Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Air Purifier. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus Air Purifier has all of the air cleaning capacity of our Austin Air HealthMate Jr. HM200, but with an upgraded additive of potassium iodide infused into the carbon-zeolite blend.This air purifier removes the maximum of chemical gases and as a result is best for the most chemical sensitive customers. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), the gases and toxic fumes from chemical cleaners, crude oil, industrial agents and gas products. With it's medical grade High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter, it also removes particulates such as dust, toxin, pollen, and other airborne allergens.Odors from family pets and cooking smells are gone. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus is a great choice for our customers who suffer from chemical gases, have tough air environments or where there is heavy concentration of air contaminates.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus removes the airborne irritants for the Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS), young, elderly and all others in the family. It is great for areas up to 700 sq. ft. and it is perfect for your baby’s room, bedrooms, or any room where the cleanest of air is essential. This unit comes with 30 sq. ft. of true medical grade High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtration able to trap 99.97% of all polluting particulates as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron. Combining the HEPA in the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus with the activated carbon/zeolite/postassium iodide, enables it to remove even the most toxic of gases.
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus has a 360 degree intake from all sides of the unit and a directional air outlet that allow clean purified air to be directed anywhere in the room towards the ceiling. The outside of the system is a baked-on coated steel frame with modern interior components designed to run continuously for years. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus contains a fan and motor assembly, a centrifugal fan, a 3-speed control switch, operates 120 volts and consumes 80 watt of power with a high efficiency motor. It is designed to have a long life and has been approved by CSA, UL, and CE. The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus can clean air for a room as large as 700 square feet, comes with a 5 year warranty for all parts and labor and has a prorated 5 year filter guarantee.
This air purifier is the untimate protection from air that has particle, gas irritants and pollutants.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- 6.5 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide)/zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs.
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)