Airborne contaminates and gases that put your health at risk are removed giving you fresh clean air to breathe.
The best overall air quality protection is provided with the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400. This Austin Air Purifier is a low cost to operate, high-quality air cleaner that can deliver quality air to your home or office. With the removal of the many types of air pollutants comes a reduction of their harmful health impacts especially for the young, elderly, those with pre existing health conditions and the chemical sensitive. Austin Air Purifiers clean the air by removing dust, allergy causing particles, dander, pollen, dander, chemical smells and vapors..
The Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 has as High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter capable of trapping 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron.
Along with the HEPA filter in the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 there is 15 pounds of a activated carbon zeolite blend capable of removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The VOCs are chemical gases that can be very harmful to the human body.
This HealthMate Air Purifier can be placed unobtrusively in a room. They measure 23"x14.5"x14.5" and weighs 45 pounds. It draws air using a 360 degree intake housed in a bake-on powder coated steel frame. Air flow output is directed to one side of the upper deck. Replacing a filter is easily accomplished with an access plate on the bottom of the unit. The fan and motor assembly has a 3-speed control switch using standard 120 volts with 115 watts of consumption at the highest setting. It is approved by the CSA, UL, and CE.
This air cleaner is designed to clean the air for a large room or home up to 1500 square feet at 400 cfm when on its highest setting.
Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 is highly recommended as the best overall air cleaner.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs.
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs.
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
The Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)