The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine Air by Austin Air Purifier (HM402) replacement filter. The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air Filter offers the most exceptional air quality protection from airborne particulates and gases for a better quality sleep. This is the best air purifier from the Austin Air Filter family.
The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air HM402 Filter has a military grade carbon cloth call a High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filter and a activated carbon infused with zeolite and potassium idoide core the is unsurpassed in the removal of gas and odors. It also has a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter paper capable of removing to 99.97% of harmful airborne particles of nano size. This filtering process is the most advanced Austin Air has developed, using high standards set by John Hopkins University Medical School. Easy replacement instructions.
Includes a PERMAFILT Pre-Filter.
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs.
- 13.5" diameter, 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite blends