The health of your baby is most important. with airborne irritants and pollutants around in our homes. Maintaining healthy, clean air is sometimes hard to do. Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifiers is specificially designed to maintain a high quality of air in the baby's room which helps your baby sleep better. It insures your baby's overall health with the cleanest air possible. Your baby will be more comfortable with air cleansed of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), allergens, small toxic particulates and nuisanse dust. The nursery becomes a safe haven.
Baby's Breath can remove tiny particles and chemical gases for areas up to 700 square feet. It traps dust particles, using High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtering technology and a military grade carbon cloth. 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron will be eliminated. The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier filters allergens, dander, pollen, and dust. The military carbon cloth obsorbs tobacco smoke, chemical gases, and environmental odors. A PERMAFILT pre-filter to used to remove very large air debris. The Baby's Breath comes with a guarantee of 5 years warranty on labor and parts.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier is a smaller version of the Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier model, designed for allergy and asthma sufferers. It has all of the same features of the larger unit. It works by combining the gas trapping ability of military carbon cloth with High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) particle filtration. The filter combination was created by Austin Air and is known as High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filtration. This total filtering solution cleans the pollutants, dust and pollen, as well as chemical solids and liquids in the air. The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier is a perfect solution for protecting your children.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier exterior is a baked-on coated steel housing and has a 360 degree intake designed to take air from all sides of the system. Output air is from one side so clear air can be directed into the room towards the ceiling. The filter is easily accessed from a bottom plate. Its fan and motor assembly operates at 120 volts with 80 watts of power when used at a high speed.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier keeps you baby safe.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 12 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat paint finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
HEPA and military carbon cloth unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Strategically placed military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- PERMAFILT Pre-Filter
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
- Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
You may also be interested in the following product(s)